Sunday, November 20, 2011

We don't have it anymore.

Not any longer...
So this weekend I was very excited to see the dashing Robert Pattinson's film. Sadly enough Breaking Dawn was definitely not as thrilling and wonderful as I had hoped for. It wasn't bad though, I just pictured something different.
You know, this might have been because there was this specific movie preview I watched that was pretty epic. It allowed for a short, sweet, and absolutely hilarious introduction to the film, plus a little something extra was added: a cool new character... how could the film possibly top that?



Not gonna lie, hearing this song in the credits might have been my favorite part of the whole film too... Actually, I take that back... the moment where Edward Cullen breaks the bed when they are having sex was completely unforgettable! Ohhhh myyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment